The Equity Sales team at Davy manage a global institutional client base spanning the UK, Ireland, Europe, North America, the Middle East and Australia. Our sales team provide insight and advice on stock ideas across our chosen Irish and European sector coverage, including Industrials, Food & Beverage, Transport & Leisure, Financials, Resources, Property and Gaming.
For over three decades, the Davy sales team has cultivated long-term trusted relationships with some of the largest Global fund managers, sovereign entities, hedge funds and family offices. This Global distribution network strength combined with our unrivalled Research expertise and strong corporate relationships, has helped Davy to achieve largest market share on Euronext Dublin, as well as primary adviser status with more than 65% of listed Irish companies.
Sector expertise and execution
- Market leader in the origination, sector related distribution and trading of equities
- Capital markets advice and support to 37 UK and Irish publicly listed companies – including three FTSE100 names
- We work with listed and private companies across mergers and acquisitions, strategic mandates and equity / debt fundraisings
- Institutional team of 108 people
- 120 stocks covered
- 15 years average experience of our lead analysts
- 2000 plus research publications per annum
- No 1 in turnover on Euronext Dublin
- Leading Direct Market Access (DMA) provider to Euronext Dublin
- No 1 Corporate Broking franchise in Ireland