Share dealing services for Employee Share Option Plans (ESOP)
Employee Share Option Plan service
Davy offers a competitive share dealing service for Employee Share Option Plans (ESOP).
Our ESOP services include, but are not limited to
- Approved Profit Share Schemes (APSS)
- Employee Share Option Schemes (ESOS)
- Restricted Stock Unit Schemes (RSU)
- Save As You Earn Schemes (SAYE)
Key benefits for companies
- Davy can facilitate bulk purchases and sales of company stock for employee share option plans.
- Davy offers a cashless mechanism for exercising share options, therefore removing the need for the option holder to pre-fund their option cost prior to the sale of their shares.
- Davy provides an efficient multi-market, multi-currency, share dealing service for company share plan members and employees of public limited companies who wish to trade the shares that they have acquired through their company share option plans.
Key benefits for members of ESOPs
- Davy has a highly qualified and experienced ESOP team dedicated to assisting members of company share plans.
- Our dealers are available from Monday to Thursday, 8am to 9pm, and Friday, 8am to 8pm, to facilitate trading on international markets.*
- All company share plan members can have access, through the Davy website, to information on share prices and information on our personal wealth management & investment strategies, along
- with award winning research.
* Please note that share plan members residing in some jurisdictions may not be able to deal in shares other than the ESOP shares. Please contact us for more information.
- The value of shares can fall as well as rise and you could get back less than you invest.
- Not all shares pay dividends and the value of the payments can fluctuate.
- Some investments may offer limited liquidity, depending on market conditions and other factors.
- Past performance is no indication of future performance.
- Investments denominated in a currency other than your base currency can be affected by exchange rate movements when converted back to the base currency.