Investing in your future: Davy Graduate Programme
From day one you’ll notice there is something special about working with Davy. Yes, it’s business. But more than that, it’s a success built on strong relationships with our clients.
A place on our Graduate Programme is a guarantee that you’ll be given all the mentoring and encouragement you need to be the best you can be. With regular rotations, you’ll see how different business units operate, and how they work together.
We invest in your future, providing financial support and ample study leave to help you complete further qualifications. You’ll be challenged, inspired and given opportunities to shine, as you follow your Personal Development Plan.
What our programme offers
- The opportunity to gain valuable experience with Ireland’s leading institutional, corporate and private client financial services provider.
- A structured rotation schedule across different departments over the two-year programme, giving you a greater understanding of Davy. Trying out the various departments will help you discover the part of business that best suits you and your ambitions.
- A structured Personal Development Plan that includes training, development and further education – everything you need to reach your potential and achieve your career goals.
- Financial support and a generous study leave package that allows you to pursue a variety of relevant and industry-recognised qualifications, such as Qualified Financial Adviser (QFA), Certified Financial Planner (CFP) and Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA).
- Feedback, advice and support every step of the way. All graduates are assigned a ‘Buddy’ – a colleague who has already been through our Graduate Programme – to help them settle into the company, and a ‘Mentor’ – a senior member of the business who will act as a ‘sounding board’ and career guide.
Our graduates’ views
Thinking of applying for the Davy Graduate Programme?
Read about the experiences of some of our graduates.