Davy clients can receive customised alerts by email for certain shares, ETFs and market indices.
To set up a price alert:
1. Select ‘Markets’ from the main navigation.
2. Select ‘Create New Watch/Alerts’.
3. In the create Watch / Alert window, select ‘Alert Type’ from the drop down menu.
4. There are two alert types; Value alert and Timed alert.
A Value alert is triggered when your selected share price changes.
You can choose between four types of Value alerts:
- When the price rises above the value that you set
- When the price falls below the value that you set
- When the price increases by a percentage that you set
- When the price decreases by a percentage that you set
Value alerts can only be set on a single share or ETF.
A Timed alert is triggered only at the times you specify. You can choose up to four different times for each alert that you create. Please note prices are delayed by 20 minutes.
5. Click ‘Add Value Alert' or 'Add Timed Alert' and 'Update'.