Latest Davy Research Thursday 23/05/2013
- Yamana Gold Inc. Production in 2013E likely to miss guidance and costs to remain elevated; incorporating Q1 2013A results... more »
- Providence Resources Improved investment proposition at a better price... more »
- Market Comment Bernanke hints at end to quantitative easing... more »
- Construction and Housebuilding Rockwool maintains full-year guidance despite weaker-than-expected Q1 results... more »
- Frutarom Weak revenue line in Q1... more »
- Banks Permanent TSB acknowledges there will be some debt forgiveness... more »
Davy is Ireland's leading provider of stockbroking, wealth management and financial advisory services. We offer a broad range of services to private clients, small businesses, corporations and institutional investors...
Conall Mac Coille, chief economist, discusses Davy's revised up forecasts for the Irish economy.
Market MovementsEst 20 minutes delayed
|Bank of Ireland||0.19||-0.01 (-3.61%)|
|Dragon Oil||7.52||0.08 (1.03%)|
|Kerry Group||44.76||-0.24 (-0.53%)|
|Paddy Power||63.38||-0.22 (-0.35%)|
|Smurfit Kappa Group||12.62||-0.23 (-1.79%)|