If you are having trouble logging into your myDavy account, please follow the instructions below, or contact us on +353 1 614 8900.
Logging in for the first time
When you set up an account with Davy, we send you your online username (6 digit code) and password by post to the address that you have registered with us. You will need this username (6 digit code) and password to log into myDavy for the first time.
You can log in on any page on the Davy site by clicking on the Client Login button in the top right corner and choosing Davy Private Clients from the drop down menu:
The log in page will open. On this page, enter your username (6 digit code) and your password, and click "LOGIN". Both your username and your password are case sensitive.
I've forgotten my username
If you've forgotten your myDavy username please
call us on +353 1 614 8900
or email us at email@example.com
I've forgotten my password
If you've forgotten your myDavy password, you can reset it online. Reset your password here
How the reset service works:
- Enter your username (6 digit code) at the bottom of the page and click Submit.
- An email will be sent to the email address associated with your account.
- A text containing a reset code will be sent to the mobile number associated with your account. This code is valid for 1 hour.
- Click on the link in your email to open the reset screen.
- Enter the reset code that you received by text.
- Set a new password (8 characters minimum, containing at least one number and at least one letter).
Log in to your myDavy account with your username and new password.
How do I change my password?
You can change your myDavy password at any time.
Your password must be 8 characters minimum, containing at least one number and at least one letter. To change your password:
- Log in to myDavy
- Click on ‘My Profile’ and click on ‘CHANGE PASSWORD’
- Enter your existing password
- Enter the new password
- Retype the new password
- Click ‘Submit’
Your password change will take effect immediately.