Established in 1926, Davy is Ireland’s leading provider of wealth management, asset management, capital markets and financial advisory services.
Davy is headquartered in Dublin, with offices in London, Belfast, Cork and Galway.
Employing over 570 people, we offer a broad range of services to private clients, small businesses, corporations and institutional investors, and organise our activities around five interrelated business areas – Asset Management, Capital Markets, Corporate Finance, Private Clients and Research.
- As the leading broker in the Irish market, we accounted for over 43%* of all dealings in Irish equities on the Irish Stock Exchange in 2014.
- Davy is a primary dealer in Irish Government Bonds and acts as arranger on most Irish corporate bond issues.
- We advise 67%* of companies on the Irish Stock Exchange, including 8 of Ireland’s top 10 listed companies*.
- We are Ireland’s leading ESM and AIM adviser, representing approximately 73% of companies quoted on the ESM market*, and 17 companies quoted on the AIM market of the London Stock Exchange**.
- Davy is responsible for over 70% of funds raised on the Irish Stock Exchange over the past four years* and has been consistently recognised by the world’s top names in financial services for the quality of research and service.
*Source: Irish Stock Exchange
**Source: London Stock Exchange
- No.1 Ireland, Research - Extel Pan-European Survey, 2015
- No.1 Ireland, Equity Sales - Extel Pan-European Survey, 2015
- No.1 Equity Research Team, Ireland - Institutional Investor All-Europe Research Team Survey, 2015
For more information
If you have any questions about the Davy Group, please contact
Stephen Jackson, Head of Marketing
Tel: +353 1 672 4283